-
June 30th, 2004, 02:20 AM
#811
Inactive Member
-
June 30th, 2004, 02:30 AM
#812
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] Toodles!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 29, 2004 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
June 30th, 2004, 02:44 AM
#813
Inactive Member
Wow, it's still $50 here.
-
June 30th, 2004, 09:22 AM
#814
Inactive Member
WC3, RO, Gunbound. 18 hours a day, 7 days a week.
-
June 30th, 2004, 09:46 AM
#815
Senior Hostboard Member
I do the same with Grandia II.! I play it aaaallll the day! Cool signature... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2004, 09:50 AM
#816
Inactive Member
I just took the sig from original NGE manga and translated myself. Im too unoriginal to come up with my own stuff. I have just lame stuff. Like:
p1: I want to live under there.
p2: Under where?
p1: Yeah.
-
June 30th, 2004, 10:05 AM
#817
Senior Hostboard Member
You tanslated from Japnese??? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Although, it's cool... [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2004, 10:15 AM
#818
Inactive Member
Well, I only have Japanese and Korean version of NGE manga, and Japanese one sounded better.
-
June 30th, 2004, 12:27 PM
#819
Senior Hostboard Member
Wowza! You understand that ying-chun-wang stuff? You're cool! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2004, 12:38 PM
#820
HB Forum Owner
That sounds more like Chinese
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks